Armenia’s Regional Challenges - February 26, 2022
A Conversation with Tatev Hayrapetyan
- Tatev’s Background and Entrance into Politics
- Armenia Going in the Wrong Direction?
- Aliyev and his Regime after the 44-Day War
- The Shushi and Moscow Agreements
- Armenia’s Foreign Affairs Establishment
- Tatev Hayrapetyan is an expert in Azerbaijani studies and holds a PhD in History. She was an MP at the 7th convocation of Armenia’s National Assembly, a member of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Armenian Delegation at the PACE. She is mainly focused on domestic developments in Azerbaijan, particularly examining the impact of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict on internal politics.
- Asbed Bedrossian TW/@qubriq
Episode 124 | Recorded on Friday, February 25, 2022
Show notes: https://groong.org/podcasts/CoG-20220226.html